HALL GREEN SURGERY
Dear Hall Green Surgery Patients, their families and carers.
Following new NHS ADVISE we are now offering Face to Face appointments at our practice again. Please can you read the following advise to ensure we continue to work safely.
We understand this is a very stressful and worrying time especially for our elderly and vulnerable patients.
We want to assure you that YOU are our priority and we are working extremely hard to help you stay safe.
Our Reception is open for PREBOOKED APPOINTMENTS ONLY
- If you need to see or speak to your doctor or nurse please ring 01695 588848. Our staff will give you an appointment to speak or see your doctor or nurse. As well as our face to face consultations our GPs can now do telephone and video consultations if they think it’s necessary.
- If you are attending an appointment as advised by our staff, please come to the surgery as normal and follow the social distancing instructions. You will need to wear a mask for your appointment and your temperature will be taken by staff.
- If you need a prescription we can help you in several different ways. You can ring the surgery on 01695 588848/ 01695 588851 and our staff will process your prescription on the phone and send your prescription electronically to the chemist of your choice. You can register for myGP APP by emailing our staff for registration details on WELACCG.firstname.lastname@example.org.:https://www.mygp.com/ PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND RECEPTION FOR A PRESCRIPTION.
- If you need to collect a prescription please ring 01695 588851 or 01695 588848 and our staff will advise you how to collect your prescription from your local pharmacy.
- If you require paperwork for referrals/ private work or letters please ring our secretaries on 01695 588846 and they will advise you on how to receive your paperwork. Most paperwork can be emailed however we can also post out any non urgent paperwork or arrange safe collection where paperwork is urgent.
- If you need to drop off paperwork please ring the doorbell and a member of staff will take the paperwork off you at the back door : PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND RECEPTION FOR PAPERWORK.
- If you need to drop off a sample please ring the doorbell and a member of staff will take the sample off you at the back door: Please note you will not be allowed access to the building ,PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND RECEPTION WITH SAMPLES
Please be reassured that we are taking these steps to ensure that ALL of our patients are treated in a safe environment and that our staff are protected to ensure they can continue to look after our patients.
Should you require any further information about COVID-19 Please visit the 111 advice site: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
NHS England are writing out to vulnerable patients with advice on staying at home.
The letter advises what action these patients should do protect themselves, or a loved one (if they are being written to as someone who cares for someone from one of the protected groups).
Although the letter may cause concern for the patients who receive it, there is a dedicated Government helpline 0800 0288327 and dedicated website http://www.gov.uk/coronavirus-extremely-vulnerable%20or that patients can contact for further information/queries.
These vulnerable people most at risk from Covid-19 will also receive an SMS message.
In addition to this a sms/ text message was sent out by the UK Government advising everyone about the Stay at Home Rules.
There is lots of advice on our website https://www.hallgreensurgery.nhs.uk/ and the 111 advice site: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
With the extra calls coming through dealing with prescriptions, telephone triage , health advise and questions about the recent NHS letters our telephone lines are incredibly busy. We have extra staff on manning our lines and we are all working extra hours/ shifts to deal with all of our patients.
We understand how frustrating and difficult it is when GP surgery lines are busy but please be patient with our staff, we are doing the very best we can. Our staff have the same concerns, vulnerable relatives, child care issues and families to worry about as our patients so we do understand.
If you have any worries or concerns about our practice or services please email me directly on email@example.com .
Thank you for your patience and support, Please stay safe.
Welcome to Hall Green Surgery Website.
This site is managed by the surgery and we endeavour to keep the information as up to date and as clear as possible. We have our main links across the top of the page that enables patients to use our online services (eg booking appointments) and to find out further information about the services we offer. There are also shortcut buttons at the bottom of this page directing patients to our most frequently used areas of the website.
On the right hand side is all the other extra information we think is useful for our patients; these include ways for patients to feedback their opinions of their experiences with us, read reports on their practice as well as several health information links.
All of the information provided on our website is available in our practice and there is a downloadable Practice Leaflet available to print at the bottom of this page.
Our CQC Ratings: please click on the logo to see our full report.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
HALL GREEN SURGERY PRIVACY NOTICE
COVID 19 PRIVACY NOTICE
The DPO support officer for Hall Green Surgery is Hayley Gidman. Data Protection Officer service for West Lancashire GP Practices is provided by the CSU. Hayley Gidman, the Head of the IG Service.
Please refer to the PRACTICE POLICIES Page for a full list of our policies.
(Site updated 08/09/2020)